This funny t-shirt makes a great gift for teachers, mathematicians, or anyone with a sense of humor. Share the gift of laughter with everyone around you with this awesome shirt. It’s soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Show Your Work by Shane D. Williams
I counted to eleventeen,
divided that by why,
multiplied by forty twelve,
and had a piece of Pi.
I climbed up a geometree,
applied a cute subfraction,
minimized a polly-gone
with angular protraction.
I calculated clockwise
in an algorythmic section.
Denominated digits with
I summed up some sum differences,
Then solved the quadric core…
And that is how I figured out
that two plus two is four.
top of page
bottom of page