This clever gender reveal t-shirt is the perfect way to let everyone know the gender of your new baby. Playing on the famous “You’ve Got Mail” greeting, this funny shirt will get a great reaction every time. We’ve Got Female….notice that the flag is down. :) This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Fun and amazing facts about babies:
• Babies are born without kneecaps.
• On an average, babies laugh 300 times a day while adults laugh only 60 times.
• A Newborn Baby Triples Its Weight By Twelve Months.
• They are born with more bones than an adult.
• They have three times as many taste buds as adults.
• Newborns are tear-free.
• Their stomachs are the size of a walnut.
• Babies lose the hair they are born with.
• Babies will sleep, on average, 5400 hours in the first year.
• A baby cannot taste salt until it is 4 months old.
• Newborns are more likely to turn their head to the right than to the left.
• Human babies are the only primates who smile at their parents.
• A baby can recognize the smell and voice of its mother at birth.
• Up until 7 months old, a baby can breathe and swallow at the same time.
• A baby is born in the world every three seconds.
• The average weight of a baby at birth is 7-8 lbs.
• An average baby will go through approximately 2,700 diapers a year.
• The word “baby” may come from a baby’s babbling, as in “ba-ba-ba-ba.”