Four 3.5" Tired Of Laundry Round Vinyl Stickers on one sheet. These awsome stickers will get priceless reactions. Add some fun to any suface. Put them on your laptop, water bottle, car, or anywhere!
Are you tired of laundry? Who isn’t? This funny sticker always gets an awesome reaction. Makes a great gift for Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthday or anytime!
These fun stickers are great for adding a touch of personality to any surface. These are rated to last over six years due to high-quality production. The base materials are premium vinyl and vibrant inks. The design layer is covered by a UV resistant laminate. If removal is necessary, the adhesive backing won't leave residue behind.
• Matte finish
• Material: water-resistant vinyl
• Easy peel backing
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Here is a list of things you should do instead of laundry:
• Go to Chick Fil A in a chicken costume and get mad at people for eating your friend Bob.
• Watch your favorite TV show from when you were a kid.
• Burst out laughing.
• Wrap yourself in bubble-wrap and roll down a grassy hill.
• Put a line of potatoes on the road and watch cars drive over them.
• Paint rocks and put them in random places.
• Give yourself a pat on the back. You achieved something today, it just wasn’t the laundry.
• Tie a peanut to a string and go squirrel fishing.
• Act like you can't speak English for a whole day.
• Build a fort in your closet.
• See what weird noises you can make.
• Eat chocolate.
• Put a magnet in your pants (or shirt) and see if you can stick to the fridge.
• Go to a hamburger place and order a pizza.
• Put on socks and run and slide on your hard wood floors.
• Draw something on the nearest person.
• Cut open glow sticks and dump them into bubble solution to make glow in the dark bubbles.
• Narrate everything your friend does.
• Act like a dog and see if your dog notices.
• Wave to various old people like you know them.
• Put money under your pillow every night. Then it will feel like the tooth fairy visits every night.
• Think about tacos.
• Go and eat samples in the supermarket.
• Go to a store and complain about the really high prices.
• Wack yourself with a pillow.
• Ride in a shopping cart at a store.
top of page
bottom of page