Are you tired of laundry? Who isn’t? This funny t-shirt will get awesome reactions everywhere you go. Makes a great gift for Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthday or anytime!
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Here is a list of things you should do instead of laundry:
• Go to Chick Fil A in a chicken costume and get mad at people for eating your friend Bob.
• Watch your favorite TV show from when you were a kid.
• Burst out laughing.
• Wrap yourself in bubble-wrap and roll down a grassy hill.
• Put a line of potatoes on the road and watch cars drive over them.
• Paint rocks and put them in random places.
• Give yourself a pat on the back. You achieved something today, it just wasn’t the laundry.
• Tie a peanut to a string and go squirrel fishing.
• Act like you can't speak English for a whole day.
• Build a fort in your closet.
• See what weird noises you can make.
• Eat chocolate.
• Put a magnet in your pants (or shirt) and see if you can stick to the fridge.
• Go to a hamburger place and order a pizza.
• Put on socks and run and slide on your hard wood floors.
• Draw something on the nearest person.
• Cut open glow sticks and dump them into bubble solution to make glow in the dark bubbles.
• Narrate everything your friend does.
• Act like a dog and see if your dog notices.
• Wave to various old people like you know them.
• Put money under your pillow every night. Then it will feel like the tooth fairy visits every night.
• Think about tacos.
• Go and eat samples in the supermarket.
• Go to a store and complain about the really high prices.
• Wack yourself with a pillow.
• Ride in a shopping cart at a store.
top of page
bottom of page