Are you tired of laundry? Who isn’t? This funny sweatshirt will get awesome reactions everywhere you go. Makes a great gift for Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthday or anytime!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Here is a list of things you should do instead of laundry:
• Go to Chick Fil A in a chicken costume and get mad at people for eating your friend Bob.
• Watch your favorite TV show from when you were a kid.
• Burst out laughing.
• Wrap yourself in bubble-wrap and roll down a grassy hill.
• Put a line of potatoes on the road and watch cars drive over them.
• Paint rocks and put them in random places.
• Give yourself a pat on the back. You achieved something today, it just wasn’t the laundry.
• Tie a peanut to a string and go squirrel fishing.
• Act like you can't speak English for a whole day.
• Build a fort in your closet.
• See what weird noises you can make.
• Eat chocolate.
• Put a magnet in your pants (or shirt) and see if you can stick to the fridge.
• Go to a hamburger place and order a pizza.
• Put on socks and run and slide on your hard wood floors.
• Draw something on the nearest person.
• Cut open glow sticks and dump them into bubble solution to make glow in the dark bubbles.
• Narrate everything your friend does.
• Act like a dog and see if your dog notices.
• Wave to various old people like you know them.
• Put money under your pillow every night. Then it will feel like the tooth fairy visits every night.
• Think about tacos.
• Go and eat samples in the supermarket.
• Go to a store and complain about the really high prices.
• Wack yourself with a pillow.
• Ride in a shopping cart at a store.