Shirts come in all different varieties. Some have humorous dialogue, others have fancy art, and others have patterns and colors. Some represent sports teams, hobbies, and places. Some show off company names and logos. Shirt designs can promote a tourist destination or a celebrity. Shirts come in every kind of creative diversity imaginable.
But not this shirt.
This shirt has nothing printed on it. You can tell by looking at it there is NOTHING on this shirt!
When people look at your shirt, they will notice that there is nothing on it. You may even get comments about the nothing on your shirt. After all, it’s not common to see a shirt with nothing on it.
Now, here at Shane’s Brain, we do not support wearing nothing. That’s called streaking, and it’s a crime. But if you’re already wearing a shirt, we totally endorse having nothing on that shirt. We also do not support being nothing wearing a shirt. If you’re nothing wearing a shirt, that would mean you are a ghost, which is scary. Equally we don’t want you to wear a shirt with nothing in it. That would mean you’re wearing the shirt inside out, and that’s wrong.
This shirt is guaranteed to be a favorite for anybody! And if they don’t get it, at least it will be funny to see them stare at nothing.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping