Is a delicious steak your emotional support animal? Let everyone know how much you like steak without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This t-shirt is the perfect gift for steak lovers! It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Interesting facts about steak:
• When translated, the word steak means ‘meat on a stick’.
• The secret to cooking a good steak is in handling it well. It is advised that you use tongs rather than forks for the steak because this way you can prevent the juices from leaking and thereby avoiding an unnecessary tear in the meat.
• Everyone has a different texture preference when it comes to steak. Some like it rare while others take it well-done, and to get all these variations from the same meat there are different temperatures.
Medium rare: 130°F
Medium well done: 150°F
Well done: 160°F
• There are about sixteen different primary cuts of steak. Right from the sirloin to the rib you can enjoy a number of cuts and meat options.
• Overcooked steak is bad for your health, not only does it make the meat quite hard that it becomes difficult to cut and chew but also creates the risk of prostate cancer in men.
top of page
bottom of page