Is a delicious chicken wing your emotional support animal? Let everyone know how much you like wings without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This apron is the perfect gift for chicken wing lovers!
Our Poly Twill Apron is the perfect cooking accessory.
• Lightweight, stylish and durable
• 100% Polyester
• Black detachable twill straps
Interesting facts about chicken wings:
• Even though they are often called hot wings, most people aren’t going for the heat. The most popular wing sauce at Buffalo Wings & Rings is the Buffalo Medium Sauce, clocking in with nearly 2,300,000 orders to date.
• During every Labor Day weekend since 2002, wing lovers from all 50 states have congregated in downtown Buffalo to pay homage to and eat lots of their favorite food at the National Buffalo Wing Festival. The weekend's festivities include the crowning of Miss Buffalo Wing, a 5K run, live music, awards, and contests like bobbing for wings and wing eating.
• For the 2018 Super Bowl, the National Chicken Council estimated that Americans consumed 1.35 billion wings—the most ever in Super Bowl history.
• Before they became a saucy snack, chicken wings were originally thrown out or used to make stock.
• The meat of the chicken wings is actually white, not dark like most people expect.
• You might think you only get two wing pieces per chicken, when in fact there are four: two drumettes and two "flats."
• There are more than 25 billion chickens in the world—more than any other species of bird.
• Whether to cool your mouth, provide hydration, look pretty, or act as a palate cleanser, all we know is celery has accompanied wings since the beginning of time, though no one seems to have a clearer answer than "that's just how it is."
• Americans actually prefer to dip their wings into ranch dressing, rather than the traditional blue cheese.
top of page
bottom of page