Is a delicious hamburger your emotional support animal? Let everyone know how much you like burgers without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This t-shirt is the perfect gift for burger lovers!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Interesting facts about hamburgers:
• Hamburgers got their name from Hamburg, Germany where a cut of beef called the Hamburg steak is from. This evolved into what we now know as the hamburger.
• Hamburgers weren’t really much popular until its introduction at St. Louis World’s fair held in year 1904.
• Americans consume 13 billion hamburgers a year, enough to circle the earth 32 times.
• The Hamburger Hall of Fame is located in Seymour, WI.