Is this shirt cheesy? Sure. Will it elicit eye rolls? Of course. But we strongly encourage such behavior. In a dark and dreary world like this we need more stupid meaningless crap to chuckle at. And this shirt qualifies.
The pick of the litter generally means: the best one of a group. But in this case it’s an actual pick in actual litter. However, one could argue that the pick is actually the best of this group as well making it the pick of the litter pick of the litter. Or the pick pick of the litter litter. Or something like that. And if you happen to like this shirt better than all of our others, that means it might be the pick pick pick of the litter litter litter with a pick pick here and a pick pick there here a litter, there a litter, everywhere a pickalitter!
It’s the perfect shirt to wear to the pun festival. If that doesn’t exist, one of us should really start such a thing.
Ok, I just looked it up and there is a pun festival of sorts in Texas. “The O. Henry Pun-Off World Championships is a yearly spoken word competition that takes place every May at the O. Henry Museum in Austin, Texas. Started in 1978, the Pun-Off gathers fans of wordplay to celebrate the pun, which English poet and literary critic John Dryden called "the lowest and most groveling kind of wit."
Ok, that might sound like an insult but we take it as a compliment. Our wit is proud to be the lowest of the low and the grovelingest of the groveling.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping