This funny shirt spoofs the popular tv show, “The Walking Dead” and makes fun of getting married at the same time. Now personally, I like marriage. But that doesn’t mean I can’t make fun of it. After all, there is a certain amount of truth in this shirt. For example, I’m a little scared to expound much further on the subject based on my happy marriage. See how I keep tiptoeing around, careful not to fully endorse the message of this shirt while fully endorsing this shirt in all other ways? Marriage does strange things to your mind. I mean wonderful things to your everything. You should definitely get married.
The Newly Wed shirt is the perfect bachelor party or wedding gift for your buddy who is getting hitched! It will get great laughs from all your friends. It’s soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
“Everyone is talking about “The Newly Wed” - This gritty t-shirt portrays life in the months and years that follow the marriage of a close friend. A group of singles travel in search of safety and security, constantly on the move in search of an affordable apartment. But the pressure each day to stay single sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human depression, and they soon discover that the overwhelming fear of being single can be more annoying than the married people walking among them. At times, the interpersonal conflicts present a greater threat to their continuing singledom than the clergy that roam the country.”
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping