This funny “That’s How I Roll” golf t-shirt is perfect for anyone who loves golf! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Let everyone know how much you like golf without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. This fun t-shirt is perfect for any avid golfer.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Excerpts from Five reasons why I love golf by Ben Fan
1. Golf isn’t just a sport, it’s more
When people mention golf, they think of playing on a green grass field, hitting small balls using a stick. However, to golfers, we think of it in a different way. Golf can be played for fun, going to the local course and having a little hit, possibly with your friends or family and perhaps improving at the same time. However, golf can also be interpreted as a tool to open business connections.
2. Golf is relaxing, yet burns plenty of calories
You see people going to the gym or going for walks daily, however, playing golf is more effective than going for a walk. Golf burn around 721 calories in nine holes, which means around 1442 calories in an 18-hole game. Thinking about the digits, it’s a huge amount compared to walking. You burn around 150 calories per hour by walking and golf only takes three or four hours to complete.
3. Golf is easy to learn, yet hard to master
Tennis, soccer, rugby and basketball are some of the sports you may know how to play. Golf has the same idea – easy to play, but it’s certainly hard to master. The complexity of golf makes it fun to play, each swing, the thoughts that go into each shot; how far, how hard, what’s the wind, what club?
4. Golf is not only an individual sport, it can also be a team sport
Individual sports are fun, however team sports brings out teamwork and challenges the players, which enriches the sport they play. This pushes each player beyond their comfort zones and gets the most out of the sport. When playing golf as a team, you also communicate more and plan your shots better, improving your game. This is crucial, as it pushes you to play more difficult shots.
5. It can be played all around the world
There are golf courses all around the world. Golf is a popular sport and the amount of courses shows how many people play it. Even with that being the case, it’s still considered a luxury sport, due to the high prices in many countries.
That's How I Roll Funny Golf Unisex T-Shirt
Estimated Delivery Time