This funny Christmas mom shirt is perfect to wear around the holidays. Everyone knows that when there are babies and kids around, the nights are rarely silent and peaceful. Wear this to any Christmas party for laughs and fun comments. This silly but true shirt makes a great gift for any mom, especially that brand new mom that you know.
Susy cries at 1am.
Billy cries at 2.
Sammy wants a drink of water.
Emma has the flu.
Bobby had a nightmare
About a hungry shark!
Mandy doesn’t want to sleep!
Jim is scared of dark!
Brad and Tuck snuck out of bed
To do some late night scheming.
They played a trick on Stephanie.
She currently is screaming.
The Christmas song, it speaks of peace.
The song says all is calm.
Did I have a silent night?
Hmm… yeah right! I’m a mom.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem