This funny Christmas mom shirt is perfect to wear around the holidays. Everyone knows that when there are babies and kids around, the nights are rarely silent and peaceful. Wear this to any Christmas party for laughs and fun comments. This silly but true shirt makes a great gift for any mom, especially that brand new mom that you know. It’s soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
Susy cries at 1am.
Billy cries at 2.
Sammy wants a drink of water.
Emma has the flu.
Bobby had a nightmare
About a hungry shark!
Mandy doesn’t want to sleep!
Jim is scared of dark!
Brad and Tuck snuck out of bed
To do some late night scheming.
They played a trick on Stephanie.
She currently is screaming.
The Christmas song, it speaks of peace.
The song says all is calm.
Did I have a silent night?
Hmm… yeah right! I’m a mom.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping