The Pugeleidoscope pug T-shirt is the perfect gift for pug lovers! Makes a great gift for Christmas, Birthday, or anytime. This fun, cool looking design is stylish and eye catching.
Let everyone know how much you love pugs without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. The initial stress of making small talk in unfamiliar social settings are gone when your t-shirt starts the conversation for you. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in t-shirts.
Here are 10 fun facts about pugs:
1. The Pug is one of the oldest dog breeds.
They weren’t born yesterday… obviously.
2. Their name probably comes from their facial expression.
Yeah, they’re pugly.
3. The Pug was the mascot of the House of Orange in Holland.
Who lives in a house of orange over the sea? Pug Bob No Pants!
4. The Pug has many different names.
We call ours Gerald.
5. They are not related to Bulldogs.
Fine. We didn’t want them at the family reunion anyway.
6. A Pug was the symbol of the Freemasons.
Next year they’re going to switch and the Freemasons are going to be a symbol for a pug.
7. Their coat requires minimal maintenance.
But their suede jacket is a dry cleaning nightmare!
8. Pugs don’t need much exercise.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get some doughnuts Mr. Pug?
9. They can’t tolerate hot weather.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get an ice cream cone Mr. Pug?
10. Pugs are generally healthy.
We find that hard to believe, what with all the doughnuts and ice cream and everything.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
top of page
bottom of page