This Funny Pug Life T-shirt is the perfect gift for pug lovers! Makes a great gift for Christmas, Birthday, or anytime. It is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Let everyone know how much you love pugs without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. The initial stress of making small talk in unfamiliar social settings are gone when your t-shirt starts the conversation for you. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in t-shirts.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Here are 10 fun facts about pugs:
1. The Pug is one of the oldest dog breeds.
They weren’t born yesterday… obviously.
2. Their name probably comes from their facial expression.
Yeah, they’re pugly.
3. The Pug was the mascot of the House of Orange in Holland.
Who lives in a house of orange over the sea? Pug Bob No Pants!
4. The Pug has many different names.
We call ours Gerald.
5. They are not related to Bulldogs.
Fine. We didn’t want them at the family reunion anyway.
6. A Pug was the symbol of the Freemasons.
Next year they’re going to switch and the Freemasons are going to be a symbol for a pug.
7. Their coat requires minimal maintenance.
But their suede jacket is a dry cleaning nightmare!
8. Pugs don’t need much exercise.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get some doughnuts Mr. Pug?
9. They can’t tolerate hot weather.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get an ice cream cone Mr. Pug?
10. Pugs are generally healthy.
We find that hard to believe, what with all the doughnuts and ice cream and everything.
top of page
bottom of page