This fun pineapple sports bra is perfect for any pineapple lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime. Let everyone know how much you like pineapple without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Interesting facts about pineapple:
• This fruit was first named as “pina” because it looks like a large pine cone.
• Pineapple belongs to the bromeliad family.
• Fruit of pineapple is a result of a fusion of 100 to 200 individual flowers.
• Christopher Columbus brought pineapple from South America to Europe.
• One plant produces only one pineapple per season.
• Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin C, fibers, manganese and vitamins of the B group.
• Pineapple is used to alleviate symptoms of nasal congestion, common cold, and cough.
• South Asia is the biggest producer of pineapples.
• The pineapple is made up of 86% of water and 13 % carbohydrates with almost no fat or protein.
• Pineapples are international symbols of welcome and are a symbolic way of saying “you are perfect” when presented to someone.
• The Guinness world record for the heaviest pineapple was set by a pineapple weighing 8.06 kg, grown by E. Kamuk.
• In Hawaiian, a pineapple is called “hala kahiki”.
Pineapple Sports Bra
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks