This fun pineapple phone case is perfect for any pineapple lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like pineapple without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
Interesting facts about pineapple:
• This fruit was first named as “pina” because it looks like a large pine cone.
• Pineapple belongs to the bromeliad family.
• Fruit of pineapple is a result of a fusion of 100 to 200 individual flowers.
• Christopher Columbus brought pineapple from South America to Europe.
• One plant produces only one pineapple per season.
• Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin C, fibers, manganese and vitamins of the B group.
• Pineapple is used to alleviate symptoms of nasal congestion, common cold, and cough.
• South Asia is the biggest producer of pineapples.
• The pineapple is made up of 86% of water and 13 % carbohydrates with almost no fat or protein.
• Pineapples are international symbols of welcome and are a symbolic way of saying “you are perfect” when presented to someone.
• The Guinness world record for the heaviest pineapple was set by a pineapple weighing 8.06 kg, grown by E. Kamuk.
• In Hawaiian, a pineapple is called “hala kahiki”.
Pineapple iPhone Case
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks