These fun pineapple socks are perfect for any pineapple lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like pineapple without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in socks.
The base color is white with full color print and black on the toes and heel.
• 200 needle knit premium socks
• Cushioned bottoms
• Material: 73% polyester, 18% nylon, 3% cotton, 6% spandex
• One size: comfortably fits women's size 5 US up to men's size 12 US
Interesting facts about pineapple:
• This fruit was first named as “pina” because it looks like a large pine cone.
• Pineapple belongs to the bromeliad family.
• Fruit of pineapple is a result of a fusion of 100 to 200 individual flowers.
• Christopher Columbus brought pineapple from South America to Europe.
• One plant produces only one pineapple per season.
• Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin C, fibers, manganese and vitamins of the B group.
• Pineapple is used to alleviate symptoms of nasal congestion, common cold, and cough.
• South Asia is the biggest producer of pineapples.
• The pineapple is made up of 86% of water and 13 % carbohydrates with almost no fat or protein.
• Pineapples are international symbols of welcome and are a symbolic way of saying “you are perfect” when presented to someone.
• The Guinness world record for the heaviest pineapple was set by a pineapple weighing 8.06 kg, grown by E. Kamuk.
• In Hawaiian, a pineapple is called “hala kahiki”.
Pineapple Crew Socks
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks