This funny Old Yeller shirt is a classic play on words that is sure to get laughs when you wear this around town.
Old people have been around since people got old. We imagine that was a while ago. Ever since then, old people have been amazing the world with bad memory, dentures, and hip replacements. Kind seniors love to do good deeds, bake cookies, knit sweaters, sip tea, tell stories, and other stereotypes. There are plenty of good, kind senior citizens.
But not all of them are.
Some of them seem to be on one sole mission: to be grumpy.
But we think being old would be awesome! You get to stop working, stop walking and stop caring. That sounds amazing! Sometimes we hear old people complaining about hip problems or knee problems or hip problems again. If they really thought about it, they’d see that there are so many positives to being old:
• Senior discounts!
• Everyone accepts that you’re going to forget their birthday.
• Early Bedtimes!
• Wrinkles! Not sure why, We just think they’re cool.
• People are constantly inventing new things specifically to make your life easier!
This funny t-shirt is a clever mix between the classic grumpy senior and the classic dead dog, finally giving the name Old Yeller a more fitting owner. And don’t worry about the dog getting upset that his name’s been stolen. After all, he’s dead. (Spoilert alert!)
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Old Yeller Cartoon Funny Women's T-shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks