Have you ever noticed how a lot of patriotic shirt designs kind of look the same? This unique design stands out from the crowd with the playful, fun look and feel of the popular movie Toy Story. Old Glory: To Liberty and Beyond. This is the perfect shirt to wear on Independence day or anytime you want to show your love for American and it’s flag. Makes a great gift! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
“Old Glory is a nickname for the flag of the United States. The original "Old Glory" was a flag owned by the 19th-century American sea captain William Driver (March 17, 1803 – March 3, 1886), who flew the flag during his career at sea and later brought it to Nashville, Tennessee, where he settled. Driver greatly prized the flag and ensured its safety from the Confederates, who attempted to seize the flag during the American Civil War. In 1922, Driver's daughter and niece claimed to own the original "Old Glory," which became part of the collection of the Smithsonian Institution, where it remains at the National Museum of American History.”
Like William Driver, we at Shane’s Brain greatly prize the American flag and are proud to display it and respect it! To those who say we should do differently we say, “to liberty and beyond!” In other words… we like freedom.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Old Glory American Flag, To Liberty and Beyond! Fun Parody Unisex T-Shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks