This funny Napping is Christlike t-shirt will bring smiles everywhere you go. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
King James Version:
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Interesting facts about naps:
• Over 85% of mammals are polyphasic sleepers.
• Our bodies are programmed to need sleep between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
• Statistics show one-third of Americans nap every day.
• People who complain of poor nighttime sleep are more likely to nap during the day.
• Naps are more common among people with lower incomes.
• A nap is more effective than caffeine for beating midafternoon sleepiness.
• Consuming caffeine before taking a catnap is the most effective way to increase alertness.
• Napping may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
• A 60-minute nap can boost our alertness for up to 10 hours.
• 34% of employers allow napping during work hours.
• More men regularly take a nap than women.
top of page
bottom of page