This funny Napping is Christlike baby bodysuit will bring smiles and giggles everywhere you and your baby go. Dress your baby to the nines with this 100% cotton one piece. It has three snap leg closure for easy changing, a comfortable envelope neckline, and a beautiful print that's bound to get the baby all happy and giggling. Makes a great gift!
• 100% ring-spun combed cotton
• Heather colors are 52% ring-spun combed cotton and 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 3.9 oz/y² (132.2 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Envelope neckline
• Three-snap leg closure
King James Version:
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
Interesting facts about naps:
• Over 85% of mammals are polyphasic sleepers.
• Our bodies are programmed to need sleep between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
• Statistics show one-third of Americans nap every day.
• People who complain of poor nighttime sleep are more likely to nap during the day.
• Naps are more common among people with lower incomes.
• A nap is more effective than caffeine for beating midafternoon sleepiness.
• Consuming caffeine before taking a catnap is the most effective way to increase alertness.
• Napping may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
• A 60-minute nap can boost our alertness for up to 10 hours.
• 34% of employers allow napping during work hours.
• More men regularly take a nap than women.
top of page
bottom of page