This pug mug is perfect for anyone who loves pugs! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
Here are 10 fun facts about pugs:
1. The Pug is one of the oldest dog breeds.
They weren’t born yesterday… obviously.
2. Their name probably comes from their facial expression.
Yeah, they’re pugly.
3. The Pug was the mascot of the House of Orange in Holland.
Who lives in a house of orange over the sea? Pug Bob No Pants!
4. The Pug has many different names.
We call ours Gerald.
5. They are not related to Bulldogs.
Fine. We didn’t want them at the family reunion anyway.
6. A Pug was the symbol of the Freemasons.
Next year they’re going to switch and the Freemasons are going to be a symbol for a pug.
7. Their coat requires minimal maintenance.
But their suede jacket is a dry cleaning nightmare!
8. Pugs don’t need much exercise.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get some doughnuts Mr. Pug?
9. They can’t tolerate hot weather.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get an ice cream cone Mr. Pug?
10. Pugs are generally healthy.
We find that hard to believe, what with all the doughnuts and ice cream and everything.
Here are 10 fun facts about pug mugs:
1. The Pug Mug is one of the newest mug breeds.
2. Their name probably comes from the fact that there are pugs on the mug.
3. The Pug Mug was once in a house with an orange named Tom Holland.
4. The Pug Mug has one name. Pug Mug
5. They are not related to Bulldog mugs.
6. A Pug Mug is a sex symbol. It drives Freemasons wild!
7. Their glossy coating requires no maintenance.
8. Pug Mugs don’t need any exercise.
9. They can tolerate hot weather. Like the inside of a dish washer!
10. The contents of Pug Mugs are generally healthy. Depending on what you put in them.
This mug is:
• Dishwasher and microwave safe