This ladybug mug makes the perfect gift! This fun, cute mug is great for cozy times at home or anywhere. Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, tea, or hot chocolate – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
Here are 10 fun facts about ladybugs:
1. LADYBUGS ARE NAMED AFTER THE VIRGIN MARY.
We bet some male ladybugs are still a little upset about the whole thing.
2. THEY AREN’T BUGS.
What? Who exactly was on this naming committee anyway?
3. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM BIRDS, BISHOPS, OR … COWS.
Ok… Well at least the committee got closer than these weirdos…
4. THEY COME IN A RAINBOW OF COLORS.
Wow, we didn’t realize how little we knew about ladybugs.
5. THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS.
Yep, they carry pepper spray in their purses.
6. BABY LADYBUGS LOOK LIKE ALLIGATORS.
What? This is getting weird…
7. ADULT LADYBUGS FLY WITH HIDDEN WINGS.
Well, at least adult alligators don't.
8. THEY LIVE FOR ABOUT A YEAR.
We hope they live every moment to it’s fullest and with purpose like they only have one year left to live.
9. THEY HIBERNATE IN WINTER.
Well there goes that theory.
10. FARMERS USE LADYBUGS TO CONTROL OTHER INSECTS.
Sheesh, farmers are lazy! :)
Here are 10 fun facts about ladybug mugs:
1. LADYBUG MUGS ARE NAMED AFTER LADYBUGS.
2. THEY AREN’T BUGS. THEY’RE MUGS.
3. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM MUGS. OK, EVERYONE DOES.
4. THEY COME IN A BOX.
5. THEY DON’T DEFEND THEMSELVES. IF YOU FIGHT ONE YOU’LL PROBABLY WIN.
6. THEY DON’T LOOK LIKE ALLIGATORS. YOU’RE WELCOME.
7. THEY FLY BADLY. NO WINGS.
8. LADYBUG MUGS WILL PROBABLY OUTLIVE YOU.
9. THEY THRIVE IN WINTER.
10. FARMERS USE LADYBUG MUGS. WE’RE PRETTY SURE.
This mug is:
• Dishwasher and microwave safe