This cute chug chug train mug is perfect for your little ones. Makes a great, fun gift. It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
Here are 10 fun facts about trains:
1. America’s first steam locomotive lost a race to a horse.
It was a long time ago. Stop bragging.
2. The world’s first travel agency got its start thanks to a train trip.
Was it Trainelocity or Trackspedia?
3. The miles of railroad track in the United States reached its peak in 1916.
It’s been all downhill from there.
4. Today’s bullet trains can top 300 mph.
Take that, horse!
5. Modern trains either use diesel or electricity, but steam powered trains still exist for recreational purposes.
Recreational purposes? Like playing tennis?
6. A 16-year-old once impersonated a train conductor and drove a Brooklyn train for over 3 hours before getting caught.
If you want to go joyriding, choose a vehicle in which you don’t have to go where it tells you to.
7. Japanese trains are always punctual.
Always? Seems a little sketchy.
8. You can ride the Hogwarts Express train in real life.
All you need is a magic wand in real life.
9. The first underground railway was established in Europe.
Where they were the first to run out of room for trains above ground.
10. Australia has the straightest railway path in the world.
Does it go to Hell?
Here are 10 fun facts about Chug Chug Mugs:
1. America’s first chug chug mug lost a race to a horse horse mug.
2. The world’s first chug chug mug got its start thanks to an acid trip.
3. The smiles from chug chug mugs in the United States has not yet reached its peak.
4. Today’s dishwashers can top 30 mph. (mugs per hour)
5. Some of these chug chug mug facts are too hard to come up with… for recreational purposes.
6. A 16-year-old once impersonated a chug chug mug and sat in the cupboard for over 3 hours before getting bored.
7. Chug chug mugs are always functional. Ok, not always but they’re not Japanese, so…
8. You can own a chug chug mug in real life.
9. The first underground chug chug mug was buried in Europe.
10. My nephew has the straightest teeth in the world. (We’re pretty sure nobody will read this one anyway.)
This mug is:
• Dishwasher and microwave safe