This super cute bug mug is perfect for your little ones. Makes a great, fun gift for your children and grandchildren. Does your child or grandchild love bugs? They will absolutely love this mug! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
Here are 10 fun facts about bugs:
1. Fruit flies were the first living creatures to be sent into space.
Were they sending dead creatures before that?
2. Dragonflies have been on earth for 300 million years!
They are probably getting bored of earth and wish someone would send them into space.
3. A bee’s wings beat 190 times a second, that’s 11,400 times a minute.
Way to sneak math into it.
4. Caterpillars have 12 eyes!
How many noses?
5. One dung beetle can drag 1,141 times its weight – that’s like a human pulling six double-decker buses!
Or 12 single-decker buses? Shoot, we got tricked into math again.
6. Large groups of fireflies sometimes flash in unison.
Spring break, right?
7. To breathe underwater, the water scorpion uses a snorkel-like tube on its abdomen.
Built-in snorkels? Bugs get everything.
8. Mosquitos are attracted to smelly feet!
9. Butterflies taste with their feet.
10. Greater water boatmen breathe through their bottom!
Here are 10 fun facts about Bug Mugs:
1. Bug mugs have never been in space.
2. They have been on earth!
3. Bug mugs require no math.
4. They have no eyes!
5. One bug mug can exceed expectations, like a human pulling six double-decker buses!
6. Large groups of bug mugs sometimes believe in unicorns.
7. When underwater, they get wet.
8. Bug mugs are attractive.
9 They don’t have feet.
10. They do have a bottom!
This mug is:
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
My Bug Mug
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks