What do you get when you mash up Star Wars with The Dukes of Hazzard? This hilarious t-shirt, that’s what! We are really proud of this one, folks. I mean who thinks this stuff up? We do! This clever shirt makes the perfect gift for anyone who was a kid in the 80’s. Can you imagine if Luke Duke found out that Boss Hogg was his father? We imagine he would make the same horrible face that Luke Skywalker made when he discovered his lineage. However, this particular plot twist would have been way funnier this way. Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Here are a few facts that we don’t think could possibly be coincidences:
• Darth Vader wears all black. Boss Hogg wears all white.
• Boss Hogg smokes cigars. Darth Vader breaths like he has lung cancer.
• Luke Duke’s father figure is his uncle. Luke Skywalker’s father figure is his uncle.
• Uncle Jesse and old Obi-Wan Kenobi have big white beards.
• Rebels vs. The Empire. Need we say more?
• Daisy Duke wore skimpy clothes at The Boar’s Nest. Princess Leia wore skimpy clothes at Jabba’s Throne Room.
• Han Solo has a hairy companion. Rosco has a hairy companion.
• The General Lee and General Grievous: Talented hunks of metal.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping