This ladybug sports bra makes the perfect gift! Let everyone know how much you like ladybugs without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Here are 10 fun facts about ladybugs:
1. LADYBUGS ARE NAMED AFTER THE VIRGIN MARY.
We bet some male ladybugs are still a little upset about the whole thing.
2. THEY AREN’T BUGS.
What? Who exactly was on this naming committee anyway?
3. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM BIRDS, BISHOPS, OR … COWS.
Ok… Well at least the committee got closer than these weirdos…
4. THEY COME IN A RAINBOW OF COLORS.
Wow, we didn’t realize how little we knew about ladybugs.
5. THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS.
Yep, they carry pepper spray in their purses.
6. BABY LADYBUGS LOOK LIKE ALLIGATORS.
What? This is getting weird…
7. ADULT LADYBUGS FLY WITH HIDDEN WINGS.
Well, at least adult alligators don't.
8. THEY LIVE FOR ABOUT A YEAR.
We hope they live every moment to it’s fullest and with purpose like they only have one year left to live.
9. THEY HIBERNATE IN WINTER.
Well there goes that theory.
10. FARMERS USE LADYBUGS TO CONTROL OTHER INSECTS.
Sheesh, farmers are lazy! :)
Ladybug Sports Bra
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks