These ladybug leggings make the perfect gift! Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
Here are 10 fun facts about ladybugs:
1. LADYBUGS ARE NAMED AFTER THE VIRGIN MARY.
We bet some male ladybugs are still a little upset about the whole thing.
2. THEY AREN’T BUGS.
What? Who exactly was on this naming committee anyway?
3. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM BIRDS, BISHOPS, OR … COWS.
Ok… Well at least the committee got closer than these weirdos…
4. THEY COME IN A RAINBOW OF COLORS.
Wow, we didn’t realize how little we knew about ladybugs.
5. THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS.
Yep, they carry pepper spray in their purses.
6. BABY LADYBUGS LOOK LIKE ALLIGATORS.
What? This is getting weird…
7. ADULT LADYBUGS FLY WITH HIDDEN WINGS.
Well, at least adult alligators don't.
8. THEY LIVE FOR ABOUT A YEAR.
We hope they live every moment to it’s fullest and with purpose like they only have one year left to live.
9. THEY HIBERNATE IN WINTER.
Well there goes that theory.
10. FARMERS USE LADYBUGS TO CONTROL OTHER INSECTS.
Sheesh, farmers are lazy! :)
Ladybug Pattern Leggings
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks