This ladybug apron makes the perfect gift! Let everyone know how much you like ladybugs without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
Our Poly Twill Apron is the perfect cooking accessory.
• Lightweight, stylish and durable
• 100% Polyester
• Black detachable twill straps
Here are 10 fun facts about ladybugs:
1. LADYBUGS ARE NAMED AFTER THE VIRGIN MARY.
We bet some male ladybugs are still a little upset about the whole thing.
2. THEY AREN’T BUGS.
What? Who exactly was on this naming committee anyway?
3. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM BIRDS, BISHOPS, OR … COWS.
Ok… Well at least the committee got closer than these weirdos…
4. THEY COME IN A RAINBOW OF COLORS.
Wow, we didn’t realize how little we knew about ladybugs.
5. THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS.
Yep, they carry pepper spray in their purses.
6. BABY LADYBUGS LOOK LIKE ALLIGATORS.
What? This is getting weird…
7. ADULT LADYBUGS FLY WITH HIDDEN WINGS.
Well, at least adult alligators don't.
8. THEY LIVE FOR ABOUT A YEAR.
We hope they live every moment to it’s fullest and with purpose like they only have one year left to live.
9. THEY HIBERNATE IN WINTER.
Well there goes that theory.
10. FARMERS USE LADYBUGS TO CONTROL OTHER INSECTS.
Sheesh, farmers are lazy! :)
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks