If you want to get kissed on St. Patricks Day but you are not Irish, we have the perfect solution for you! This hilarious t-shirt will provide the perfect incentive as well as make all your friends laugh! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Interesting facts about beer:
• Beer is the third-most popular drink on Earth, after water and tea.
• Beer is by far the most popular alcoholic drink in the world.
• Beer is as old as human history. Beer brewing and drinking predate written language.
• The Czech Republic consumes the most beer per capita of any country in the world, and China consumes the most overall.
• Ancient Sumerians made beer from bread and malt.
• Though there are hundreds of styles of beer, they all fall into two basic categories: lagers and ales. They are differentiated according to how yeast ferments during the brewing process.
• A government-funded organization in Amsterdam, the Rainbow Group, hires alcoholics to clean litter from city streets and pays them with beer.
• McDonald's offers beer on its menu in many countries, including France, Germany, Portugal, and South Korea.
• You can go swimming in a pool of beer at the Schloss Starkenberger brewery in Tarrentz, Austria. The sudsy bath is said to promote healthy skin.
• The melody of "The Star-Spangled Banner" was originally the tune of an English drinking song called "To Anacreon in Heaven.
Kiss Me I'm Drunkish Funny St Patricks Day Unisex T-Shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks