If you want to get kissed on St. Patricks Day but you also suck at getting kissed on St. Patricks Day, we have the perfect solution for you! This hilarious t-shirt will provide the perfect incentive as well as make all your friends laugh! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Interesting Facts About Kissing:
• A normal kiss burns 6.4 calories per minute. A passionate kiss can burn up to 20 calories per minute.
• Today, an average kiss lasts more than 12 seconds.
• In the 1980s, an average kiss lasted 5.5 seconds.
• People in France and Italy kiss an average of seven times per day.
• Two out of three people tilt their heads to the right when kissing.
• Kissing strengthens our immune system and slows down the ageing process. Just thinking about a kiss increases the flow of saliva, which in turn loosens plaque.
• Three cheek kisses are a standard welcome in France, while in Japan, people only kiss if both parties want sex.
• A great deal of swapping goes on in a kiss: 60 milligrams of water, 0.5 milligrams of protein, 0.15 milligrams of gland secretion, 0.4 milligrams of salt and up to 22,000 bacteria.
• Kissing stimulates more than 100 billion nerve cells, while happiness hormones and adrenaline course through our bodies, letting our hearts beat faster. Blood pressure and body temperature rise, too.
Kiss Me I'm Desperate Funny St Patricks Day Unisex T-Shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks