I was going to write this product description now but I don’t really feel like it so I think I will procrastinate. After all, it’s never too late to procrastinate. That’s what I heard. Not sure where I heard it but it sounds right to me. It’s not super urgent that this product description gets written. I’m sure it will be just fine if I do it later. Putting it off until another time sounds delightful. I’m sure by then I will think of the perfect thing to say and it will be perfect and eloquent.
If I don’t procrastinate I’ll probably just ramble on and on about something or other that never really goes anywhere. Yeah, I’ll wait until something amazing comes to my mind. That will be better. That’s why procrastinating is always a good idea. If I put it off long enough, this product description will probably be the best one ever. I can’t wait! But I will.
Just thinking about all of the things I’m going to do right now instead of writing this product description makes me happy. I’m going to eat ice cream, watch tv, order pizza, and take a nap. After I do all of that, I’m sure I will be primed and ready to write this product description with gusto! Procrastinating always gets my wheels a’turnin’. Yeah, I’ll do it later. Now is just not a good time for me.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
It's Never Too Late To Procrastinate Fun Unisex T-Shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks