You have probably heard the saying, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” Well, we took that lame saying and made it funny.
We don’t really understand why the second “try” was even necessary. Maybe it’s supposed to make us feel like we should try again more than once. Yeah, that’s probably it. But we don’t think that is the best way to get that message across. They could probably have said it better. We think they should try again. Then try again. And again. And again. And then keep trying until they succeed. See, was that so hard?
Here is a list of things that we are perfectly fine with you giving up on if at first you don’t succeed:
• Getting married
• Riding an ostrich
• Being a vegan
• Swearing in a different language
• Liking country music
• Grave robbing
• Motivational speaking
• Square dancing
• Watching curling
• Trying to be rather charming.
• Feeding Crocodiles
• Donating a kidney
• Arguing with a turtle
• Training a goldfish
• Performing open-heart surgery on yourself
• Giving up
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. It makes a great gift for anyone with a sense of humor!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping