You have probably heard the saying, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” Well, we took that lame saying and made it funny.
We don’t really understand why the second “try” was even necessary. Maybe it’s supposed to make us feel like we should try again more than once. Yeah, that’s probably it. But we don’t think that is the best way to get that message across. They could probably have said it better. We think they should try again. Then try again. And again. And again. And then keep trying until they succeed. See, was that so hard?
Here is a list of things that we are perfectly fine with you giving up on if at first you don’t succeed:
• Getting married
• Riding an ostrich
• Being a vegan
• Swearing in a different language
• Liking country music
• Grave robbing
• Motivational speaking
• Square dancing
• Watching curling
• Trying to be rather charming.
• Feeding Crocodiles
• Donating a kidney
• Arguing with a turtle
• Training a goldfish
• Performing open-heart surgery on yourself
• Giving up
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model