This funny "I'm Mom's Favorite" t-shirt will bring smiles and giggles to everyone at your next family gathering. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
7 Signs That Parents Have a Favorite Child
1. Parents talk about their favorite child more to other people.
2. Parents provide the favorite with more focused one-on-one interaction.
3. Rules and expectations are relaxed for favorite children.
4. Favorites enjoy material advantages.
5. In conflicts between siblings, parents consistently seem to adopt the favorite sibling's perspective.
6. The family revolves around making the favorite happy.
7. The favorite child sets the bar for comparison.
top of page
bottom of page