I’m Hot! (and sweaty). These funny leggings are perfect to wear while working out, running or any other form of exercise. Makes a great gift!
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
When engaging in physical activity, the blood vessels that go to your muscles dilate, causing an increase in blood flow and oxygen to the working muscles. This, along with a temporary increase in your metabolic rate, causes you to feel more energized. This “burst of energy” not only occurs during exercise, but also after you exercise. For example, working out in the morning or afternoon will cause you to feel energized throughout the day. Even if you are an evening exerciser, you will still burn just as many calories and feel better!
Here are some exercise tips:
• Set Realistic Goals
• Remember To Warm-Up
• Include Carbs In A Pre-Workout Snack
• Include Protein And Healthy Fats In Your Meals
• Be Consistent
• Accept Feelings Of Discomfort
• Train With A Friend
• Add Some Motivating Workout Music
• Drink Plenty Of Water
• Pick An Activity You Enjoy Doing
• Listen To Your Body
• Allow Time To Rest
• Be Patient
• Make Sleep A Priority (Hey, We Have This One Down)
• Enjoy Nature While You Exercise
• Remember To Cool Down
• Wear Comfortable Clothing
• Add In Some Meditation
• Enjoy A Wide Variety Of Exercises
• You Don’t Need Fancy Equipment
• Put Your Phone On Airplane Mode
• Log The Details Of Each Workout So You Can Track Your Progress.
• If You’re Driven By Data, Invest In A Heart-Rate Monitor.
• Build In Active Recovery Days—They’re Important.
• Limit Your Workouts To 30-40 Minutes.
top of page
bottom of page