I’m Hot! (and sweaty). This funny t-shirt is perfect to wear while working out, running or any other form of exercise.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
When engaging in physical activity, the blood vessels that go to your muscles dilate, causing an increase in blood flow and oxygen to the working muscles. This, along with a temporary increase in your metabolic rate, causes you to feel more energized. This “burst of energy” not only occurs during exercise, but also after you exercise. For example, working out in the morning or afternoon will cause you to feel energized throughout the day. Even if you are an evening exerciser, you will still burn just as many calories and feel better!
Here are some exercise tips:
• Set Realistic Goals
• Remember To Warm-Up
• Include Carbs In A Pre-Workout Snack
• Include Protein And Healthy Fats In Your Meals
• Be Consistent
• Accept Feelings Of Discomfort
• Train With A Friend
• Add Some Motivating Workout Music
• Drink Plenty Of Water
• Pick An Activity You Enjoy Doing
• Listen To Your Body
• Allow Time To Rest
• Be Patient
• Make Sleep A Priority (Hey, We Have This One Down)
• Enjoy Nature While You Exercise
• Remember To Cool Down
• Wear Comfortable Clothing
• Add In Some Meditation
• Enjoy A Wide Variety Of Exercises
• You Don’t Need Fancy Equipment
• Put Your Phone On Airplane Mode
• Log The Details Of Each Workout So You Can Track Your Progress.
• If You’re Driven By Data, Invest In A Heart-Rate Monitor.
• Build In Active Recovery Days—They’re Important.
• Limit Your Workouts To 30-40 Minutes.
I'm Hot (and sweaty) Funny Exercise Women's T-shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks