I’m Hot! (and sweaty). This funny t-shirt is perfect to wear while working out, running or any other form of exercise. Makes a great gift! It is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
When engaging in physical activity, the blood vessels that go to your muscles dilate, causing an increase in blood flow and oxygen to the working muscles. This, along with a temporary increase in your metabolic rate, causes you to feel more energized. This “burst of energy” not only occurs during exercise, but also after you exercise. For example, working out in the morning or afternoon will cause you to feel energized throughout the day. Even if you are an evening exerciser, you will still burn just as many calories and feel better!
Here are some exercise tips:
• Set Realistic Goals
• Remember To Warm-Up
• Include Carbs In A Pre-Workout Snack
• Include Protein And Healthy Fats In Your Meals
• Be Consistent
• Accept Feelings Of Discomfort
• Train With A Friend
• Add Some Motivating Workout Music
• Drink Plenty Of Water
• Pick An Activity You Enjoy Doing
• Listen To Your Body
• Allow Time To Rest
• Be Patient
• Make Sleep A Priority (Hey, We Have This One Down)
• Enjoy Nature While You Exercise
• Remember To Cool Down
• Wear Comfortable Clothing
• Add In Some Meditation
• Enjoy A Wide Variety Of Exercises
• You Don’t Need Fancy Equipment
• Put Your Phone On Airplane Mode
• Log The Details Of Each Workout So You Can Track Your Progress.
• If You’re Driven By Data, Invest In A Heart-Rate Monitor.
• Build In Active Recovery Days—They’re Important.
• Limit Your Workouts To 30-40 Minutes.
top of page
bottom of page