I’m Hot! (and sweaty). This funny sports bra is perfect to wear while working out, running or any other form of exercise.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
When engaging in physical activity, the blood vessels that go to your muscles dilate, causing an increase in blood flow and oxygen to the working muscles. This, along with a temporary increase in your metabolic rate, causes you to feel more energized. This “burst of energy” not only occurs during exercise, but also after you exercise. For example, working out in the morning or afternoon will cause you to feel energized throughout the day. Even if you are an evening exerciser, you will still burn just as many calories and feel better!
Here are some exercise tips:
• Set Realistic Goals
• Remember To Warm-Up
• Include Carbs In A Pre-Workout Snack
• Include Protein And Healthy Fats In Your Meals
• Be Consistent
• Accept Feelings Of Discomfort
• Train With A Friend
• Add Some Motivating Workout Music
• Drink Plenty Of Water
• Pick An Activity You Enjoy Doing
• Listen To Your Body
• Allow Time To Rest
• Be Patient
• Make Sleep A Priority (Hey, We Have This One Down)
• Enjoy Nature While You Exercise
• Remember To Cool Down
• Wear Comfortable Clothing
• Add In Some Meditation
• Enjoy A Wide Variety Of Exercises
• You Don’t Need Fancy Equipment
• Put Your Phone On Airplane Mode
• Log The Details Of Each Workout So You Can Track Your Progress.
• If You’re Driven By Data, Invest In A Heart-Rate Monitor.
• Build In Active Recovery Days—They’re Important.
• Limit Your Workouts To 30-40 Minutes.
top of page
bottom of page