Do you like your showers hot and steamy? This shower curtain is perfect! Expression of personality has no borders! This fun, quality shower curtain will add an original touch to the most intimate room of one's house.
• 100% Polyester
• One-sided print
• Hooks not included
• Note: Item size vary +/- 2"
Benefits of hot showers:
• It lowers blood sugar. The research found that a hot shower helps lower blood sugar and burn calories. Scientists recruited 14 men for the study and measured their blood sugar for 24 hours after each hot shower. They found that the men burned as many calories as a 30-minute walk and had lowered blood sugar levels.
• It offers relief from respiratory symptoms. Scientists have proven that standing in a hot shower with steam helps open airways, loosen phlegm in the respiratory system and clears out nasal passages.
• It can give you cleaner, healthier skin. A good hot shower can open up the pores of the skin and wash out some of the dirt and toxins from it.
• It also moisturizes the skin. Standing under a hot shower for long can cause wrinkles to the skin. However, experts are of the opinion that it can actually have a good epidermal effect.
• It can help you sleep. Hot water increases the body temperature and relaxes the muscles in the body. This soothes us physically and mentally for a good night's sleep.
• Relieves muscle tension. Hot showers can relieve tension and soothe stiff muscles. If you have a powerful shower head, even better! Let the hot water work like a mini massage on your shoulders, neck, and back.
• Reduces headaches. Most types of headaches are caused by the narrowing of blood vessels in the head. The positive effect of the hot water on our blood vessels can be used to alleviate the pressure on those blood vessels and cure our headache.
• Helps us feel better about ourselves. After a stressful day, take a nice warm shower and try to relax, as it's known that when we feel better physically, we get more confident in ourselves, the more convinced we are up to the challenges ahead.
top of page
bottom of page