This funny t-shirt proudly proclaims “I have not been there, nor have I done that.” Going places and doing things is highly overrated. Sitting around your home in sweatpants listening to music or reading is much preferred. Living a simple life should be celebrated! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Here is a list of places I have not been.
• Glasgow, Scotland
• Edinburgh, Scotland
• Somewhere over the rainbow
• Jefferson’s Airplane
• On top of old smokey
• Underneath young smokey
• West Xylophone
Here is a poem about not going skiing:
Remember That Day?
I remember that day when I didn’t go skiing.
It’s, no doubt, the best time that I never had!
I remember that one part that I can’t remember.
Not thinking about it just makes me feel glad!
I remember the feeling of none of it happening.
I’ll never forget the way I wasn’t there,
the way that I never rode up on the ski lift,
the way that the breeze never blew through my hair.
I remember not wanting the day to not end,
and hoping not skiing would last for-not-ever.
I remember that day just like it never happened!
It was, without question, the greatest day never!
This poem by Shane D. Williams appears in The Sun is on Fire!
This shirt is:
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping