This funny hippo t-shirt is the perfect gift for hippo lovers or anyone with a sense of humor! Makes a great gift for Christmas, Birthday, or anytime. It is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Let everyone know how much you love hippos and/or swearing with this clever shirt. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. The initial stress of making small talk in unfamiliar social settings are gone when your t-shirt starts the conversation for you. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in t-shirts.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. It makes a great gift for anyone with a sense of humor!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
We went down to the zoo today;
It started out just fine.
We went into the hippo house,
But didn't read the sign.
You should have seen my mother's face –
It really was a sight!
That hippo was just sitting there,
A-cussin' left and right.
I heard that hippo say some words
I'd never heard before.
My mother quickly turned us 'round
And marched us out the door.
My mama's face was still bright red,
As we got in the car.
We’ll never see that zoo again…
Mom says it's rated R.
That hippo ruined everything;
Our whole day just went south.
We should have read the warning –
It said “Hippopottymouth”!
This poem by Shane D. Williams appears in All Mixed Up!
top of page
bottom of page