This funny “Hello My Name Is Hey Nurse” t-shirt is perfect for nurses everywhere, especially those with a sense of humor! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Hey nurse, please make my bed.
Take this sad sack and make me better.
Remember to help me into the bath,
Then you can start to make it better.
Hey nurse, I’m so afraid.
You were told to come in and poke me.
The minute you put it under my skin,
Then I began to yell “Don’t poke me!”
And anytime I feel the pain, hey nurse, refrain,
Put some lotion upon my shoulders.
For well you know that you’re a nurse who is so nice
By making my world a little better.
Hey nurse, don't let me down.
I have found you, now please stay with me.
Remember to keep an eye on my heart,
Then you can stay to babysit me.
So let me out or let me in, hey nurse, begin,
You're waiting for someone to check up with.
And don't you know that it's just you, hey nurse, thank you,
The treatment I need is on your shoulders.