Aloha! These fun hibiscus hawaiian socks are perfect for anyone. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
The base color is white with full color print and black on the toes and heel.
• 200 needle knit premium socks
• Cushioned bottoms
• Material: 73% polyester, 18% nylon, 3% cotton, 6% spandex
• One size: comfortably fits women's size 5 US up to men's size 12 US
Interesting facts about hibiscus:
• Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae.
• The genus includes both annual and perennial herbaceous plants, as well as woody shrubs and small trees.
• There are about 220 different species of hibiscus in the world, and each variety differs in size, shape, and color.
• Hibiscus is native to warm temperate and tropical regions. It tend to grow in wet or swampy areas.
• The leaves are alternate, ovate to lanceolate, often with a toothed or lobed margin.
• Hibiscuses are renowned for their large, showy flowers. The flowers are large, conspicuous, trumpet-shaped, with five or more petals, color from white to pink, red, orange, peach, yellow or purple.
• Hibiscus plants provide important ecological, aesthetic, culinary, and medicinal values.The most popular and conspicuous use for hibiscus flowers is decorative.
• Many species are grown for their showy flowers or used as landscape shrubs, and are used to attract butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds.
• Dried hibiscus is edible, and it is often a delicacy in Mexico. It can also be candied and used as a garnish, usually for desserts.
• Hibiscus is considered a very feminine flower and so is usually given or worn by women. In North America especially, a hibiscus means a perfect wife or woman.
Hawaiian Hibiscus Crew Socks
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks