Perfect for any grandma or grandpa who loves to fish, this shirt reads “Grandkids and Fishing. I’m Hooked”. This awesome fishing shirt makes the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Birthday or anytime. This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Let everyone know how much you love your grandkids and fishing without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. The initial stress of making small talk in unfamiliar social settings are gone when your t-shirt starts the conversation for you. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in t-shirts.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Taking your grandkids fishing is a noble adventure indeed. You not only get quality time with your grandkids but you can teach them important knowledge and skills that will last a lifetime.
Reasons you should take your grandkids fishing:
• Fishing gets kids off of their xboxes and cell phones
• It teaches kids where food actually comes from
• Fishing teaches survival skills
• It teaches kids about conservation
• Fishing teaches kids patience
• It teaches kids about the power of actual conversations
• Fishing creates memories that matter
• It teaches kids to problem-solve
• Fishing teaches diligence and builds confidence
• It helps kids to not be so squeamish
• Fishing is fun!
• It’s the perfect bonding experience
• Fishing teaches them to appreciate nature
• It improves Coordination
• Fishing teaches perseverance
• It increases independence
• Fishing encourages a healthy lifestyle
top of page
bottom of page