Cooking oils are the true essential oils! This funny apron makes a great gift. Oils make food so much better from delicious fried food to the taste of homemade bread dipped in olive oil. Our Poly Twill Apron is the perfect cooking accessory.
• Lightweight, stylish and durable
• 100% Polyester
• Black detachable twill straps
Intersting facts about cooking oil:
• Cooking oil is plant, animal, or synthetic fat used in frying, baking, and other types of cooking. It is also used in food preparation and flavouring not involving heat, such as salad dressings and bread dips, and in this sense might be more accurately termed edible oil.
• Cooking oil is typically a liquid at room temperature, although some oils that contain saturated fat, such as coconut oil, palm oil and palm kernel oil are solid.
• There are a wide variety of cooking oils from plant sources such as olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil (rapeseed oil), corn oil, peanut oil and other vegetable oils, as well as animal-based oils like butter and lard.
top of page
$38.99 Regular Price
bottom of page