DISCLAIMER: If you have been staring at the shirt for a while and are thinking “I don’t get it”, then first of all, you probably don’t watch much TV, and second, you probably don’t go fishing that much. Let us know if we were right on at least one of those.
Since the turn of the century, mankind has been plagued with a great dilemma, a moral choice, a personal decision that will affect them and their families. This big question is none other than: Cable or satellite TV?
This really isn’t a big deal. But oh dear, do the TV companies act like it is! They’re at each other’s throats about this! Half of us probably don’t even know where TV is coming from anyway! We just click the button and it turns on. How it gets there is the last of our concerns.
As ridiculous as the whole fight is, it does bring up a question for ourselves: How are we connected to the world? What is our means of living life, spending time with others, and creating relationships? Do we connect ourselves through a screen? Or do we go out and actually experience?
Introducing Fish, the first TV provider that isn’t a TV provider at all! You just go fishing. Sound like a scam? It probably is. But hey, at least you’ll be fishing. So get out, bring your friends, fall in the lake a few times, try not to breathe in the fish smell, and enjoy the world! While you’re at it, you should buy some of these shirts for you and your friends, to show your support for the better way to connect.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping