Are you sick and tired of the 2 main political parties? They both suck, right? This clever shirt is a great way to show your support for third party options. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Poll results and information about third parties by Jack Brewster:
"As Republicans squabble over the direction of the party in a post-Trump world, a new survey from Gallup shows Americans are increasingly supportive of a major third party.
The poll, conducted January 21-February 2, 2021 in a survey of 906 adults, found 62% of Americans say a third party is needed, up 5% from September (57%), while just 33% think the parties “do an adequate job.”
Americans’ appetite for a third party is the highest it has ever been since Gallup began asking the question in 2003, driven by record-high support from Republicans.
63% of Republicans support the creation of a new party, while 70% of independents say the same.
Less than half of Democrats (46%) believe a third party is needed, down from 52% in September.
68% of Republicans want former President Donald Trump to remain the leader of the party, and 40%, a plurality, want the GOP to move further to the right.
Democrats are evenly split when it comes to the direction of the party, with 34% wanting it to become more liberal, 34% more moderate and 31% to “stay where it is."
Dumb Dumb Sucker Funny Pro Third Party Unisex T-Shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks